5 Questions Candidates Should Ask In An Interview
As a candidate preparing your questions for an interview is often as important and preparing your answers to the recruiters questions. Here are some general questions:
- What are the qualities of successful managers in this organisation?
- What are some challenges that will face me if selected for the role?
- What is the top priority for the person in this position over the next three months?
- If offered the position, what are the key 3 things I would need to achieve in the first 12-months?
- Is this a new role, back filling someone who was promoted or replacing someone who resigned?
(if “resigned”) How long were they in the role and what was the reason for the person resigning?
(if “promoted”) Will I have an opportunity to be trained and mentored by him/her? What have past employees done to succeed in this position?
(if “new role”) Why was the role created and what needs to be achieved to justify the role’s creation?
Sources (Updated March 2021):
The career journey lasts a lifetime with most people repeating the cycle of seeking new employment 10 to 16 times over their lifetime. At Staffing we are committed to providing you with career advice and resources to assist you in this journey. We hope you found this article of interest, and that is assists you in your search for the perfect job, whether it be Temp Solutions jobs, a Temp Agency career or Temp Recruitment role. Our United Kingdom team of hiring specialists are consistently recognised in the top 4 staffing agencies nationally. If you are a job seeker then click on the Find Work
button to upload your resume and be matched to Staffing's job database, including 6 roles in United Kingdom. Alternatively, if you are an Employer then call us today to discover how we can help turn your admissions officer employment agencies in united kingdom, gb placement coordinator recruiting in united kingdom or admissions officer recruitment companies 140 organisation's recruiting needs into a Staffing solution!