Questions You Should Be Prepared To Answer In An Interview
Ensure you have done your homework on the enterprise, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What questions do you have of me?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- Why should we hire you?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
Sources (Updated October 2020):
For more Temp Solutions Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: